To stay involved in the Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences program and the Association as an alumnus, we offer the opportunity to become a Friend or Benefactor. As a Friend or Benefactor, you will benefit from the following opportunities:
- Personal invitations to alumni and educational activities, such as symosia
- Half-year newsletter (online)
- Reunion magazine
- The association magazine, the SQ-linair
- Constitution card and Christmas card
- Annual overview of activities to which you are welcome, such as the Alumni-Third Tuesday Drinks in March or the Dies Gala in December
Friends sign a continuous authorization for an annual contribution of (minimum) €20,- until further notice. Donors make a single self-determined contribution of at least €25,-.
With your contribution you help „Aesculapius” continue to organize activities for our current members, such as the Foreign Excursion, Diesweek and symposia, but of course also for alumni!
We hope to welcome you as a new Friend or Benefactor of L.P.S.V. „Aesculapius”. You can download the Friends and Benefactor form here. You can return the authorization form to the address listed on the form. You can also scan the form and send it to email@example.com. For any questions about Friends and Benefactors, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your contribution!